So the cold is finally here and I have to say I am enjoying it thoroughly. I have had so much fun in the sun this year and wore a lot of summer dresses but now I am glad that I can start layering up my clothes and start feeling cosy. The other things that I love about the autumn/winter are:
- Starbucks coffee in the Christmas themed red cups (I know, such a cliche’)
- Scented candles
- Cosy socks
- A cup of camomile tea before going to bed
- Mulled wine
- Snuggle on the couch and watch reruns of Doctor Who
- Dark lip colours(MAC Rebel is my favourite)
- Shopping for boots and coats
- Everything and anything that says Christmas!
What do you guys like about the cold season?
I am wearing:
Top: Zara (Need this in my life)