Everyone should have a versatile dress in their wardrobe. Wait Wait! I will tell you why. This dress is my most go to dress because I can just pull it out of my wardrobe and wear it without any thinking. So here are the different reasons why this dress in particular is a versatile dress for me
- The colour and design is neither summer or winter specific
- This dress doesn’t need any steaming which is always an added advantage
- In autumn/winter, I pair it with tights (As shown in the pictures)
- In summer this is perfect without the tights and it is flowy too
- I dress it up with a coat to make it look more formal (As shown in the pictures)
- Pair it with a cardigan to make it look more casual
What else can a versatile dress give?
Which one is your versatile dress?
Blazer: Jobis via TKMaxx
Watch: Michael Kors
Necklace: Stella and Dot “somervell”