I am almost 15 days late with this post, however I believe in the motto “Better late than never”. I have never made any serious resolutions before. I have done posts like things to do before I turn 29.You can find it here.This time I didn’t do a similar post on my birthday, so I decided to have some resolutions put together.
I am going to write my resolution as a blog post because it makes me accountable to my readers and it makes me stronger. So here are my resolutions:
- Eat healthy. I am not going to go on any particular diet but I am going to eat just healthy and cut down on all the unnatural sugars from my diet(my weakness)
- Drink lots of water and then pee like a horse(OK OK peeing is not my resolution but I guess that’s what I will end up doing if I drink lots of water!!!)
- Not going to buy any lipsticks, lipgloss, blushes and eyeshadows. I have a lot. Trust me, I don’t need anymore
- Continue with my meditation
- Take up something very challenging. I always try to do things in my comfort zone. This year I want to do something out of my comfort zone.
I will keep you guys posted on my updates. What are your resolutions this year?