This is one of the most asked questions by you guys through emails “How do you keep yourself motivated” and this question made me come up with this blog post.
One of my favourite quotes from the book The Alchemist is “when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.” However I feel that along with the “want” there are other things that make you achieve things and they are hardwork, drive and perseverance. I read somewhere that you should always write down your dreams and work towards achieving them. This is what made me come up with the idea of a dream book. Many of us knowingly or unknowingly record what we want in many ways.
So here are the steps how a dream book can be created.
- Buy a journal/diary from the stationary
- Divide the journal into few parts. For ex. as shown in the picture above, it can be personal, relationships, health, career, financial etc. Basically it can be any thing you want.
- Start writing what you want or dream about in each section.
- Think about by when you want to achieve each dream and steps/ideas to achieve it.
- You can keep adding the sections and points in each section.
- For more effect you can add pictures also.
- Give at least 10 mins in a day to go through your book and work through it.
- I promise, it is first step towards what you want to achieve. Combine hardwork and perseverance and you will get there soon.
I am not trying to preach anyone, just felt like sharing my experiences with you all who always support me so much.