Last week I turned 29, if you are interested you can check my pics here and here. Last year when I turned 28, I made a list of things I wanted to do before turning 29. You can find the original post here and then I did a mid year update here. Now is the time to give a final update on the list, so here it is:
- I am UK size 10 now and I am quite happy about it. Want to lose more weight though 😉
- I have been trying my level best to keep my blog updated. Trust me when I don’t update my blog, it’s not that I am being lazy, I am just very busy. I know that it’s not an excuse….I will be better.
- I am attending various dance classes at Pineapple studios.
- I learnt making cupcakes and many Indian dishes
- Yes, still growing my growing hair. Had hair trims twice.
- I meditate every single day and it is keeping me so peaceful and I would advice everyone else to do it.
- Not yet learnt Photoshop. Big Fail!
- I have completed my lessons and ready to book a driving test
- Yeyyy….I make cupcakes regularly now. Got to learn more stuff.
- I have started keeping an updated journal on what I want to achieve in a month, 6 months and 1 year. Please let me know if you guys want to know how(format) I record it.
I want to compile a similar list for next year. I found it very exciting to follow the list and do everything and it feels like an achievement.
Let me know what you think about this