Yesterday, I was just roaming around the make-up counters in Selfridge’s and came around MAC, suddenly remembered that I had to buy a new foundation. My favourite NARS was running out and the Laura Mercier (My other favourite ) was now too dark for me(My summer foundation).So I decided to buy and try the new Match master foundation. You can have a look at these foundations here
If you follow me on my videos on youtube, you must have already seen my first impressions on it. I thought of writing this blog post as I felt that I missed few points in my video. So here are my few observations about the stuff:
- It is not named as usual MAC foundations in NC and NW. It has weird numbering and god knows what it means(and ofcourse MAC knows)
- I am in colour 7.0
- MAC claims that the foundation doesn’t have any yellow or pink tones in it. Good news is …Its true. It just amazing and gives a very natural look on the face
- Extremely easy to blend.
- Medium to full coverage
- No need of setting it with powder. Its just amazing. FYI, I have combination skin
- I tried it and it stays for more than 8 hrs(Tried it without primer or setting powder)
- The foundation just feels like second skin and is not heavy or cake-y at all.
So my final conclusion is that its a must have and everyone should try it….Yeyyyy…I think its going to be my next fav. Here is my video about it.
On another note, I am leaving for India tomorrow. Going to visit Dubai for a day and then to India. I am very excited to meet my parents after a year. I promise to be regular with blogging and already filmed most requested video 🙂
Talk to you guys soon