So its second day after my LASIK eye surgery and I am feeling better. I am not allowed to wear any eye makeup for a week so can’t really make a video but who can stop me from writing a blog post.
My review on Inglot eye shadows is long pending. So here I am with a short review and some amateur swatches.
Before the swatches I would like give my opinion on Inglot palette. The pros
- Best Quality for affordable price
- Very Pigmented
- Lots of MAC dupes are available
- Loads and Loads of shades available
- Easy to work with.
As most of the eye shadows I own are from MAC so these are the Cons I found in Inglot compared to MAC :
- I found that these eye shadows are teeny weeny bit powdery hence little fall out(Mind You…Its very negligible )
- The shadows doesn’t have many finishes. Most have lots of glitter. I love glitter though.
- I would love if they had more Unique colours
Irrespective of the above points I really love my Inglot Palette because its value for money. The same size MAC Palette would have definitely costed me more than twice.
This is the pic of Shadows I own