Hey all gorgeous ladies,
This look of mine is a daily wearable look which I wear to work almost regularly[I work in a geeky environment, so more or bright make-up will attract attention]. So I will break down the look for you guys:
- After washing my face I have applied Clinique dramatically different moisturizing Gel(As I have combination skin)
- Nars Sheer Glow foundation in Marcao(As I have mentioned earlier its a shade darker for me but still love it…Its an awesome awesome foundation. I recommend it 100%).
- I have applied the MACs paint pot in Indian Wood as the eye shadow base.
- On the lid I have applied Expensive Pink and In the crease and outer corner I have applied Antiqued.Both from MAC and both are my favourites.
- For under eye dark circles. As you can see I have deep set eyes….so shadow of my brow bone makes my under eye look much more darker. So I have used MAC Pro studio finish Skin Corrector in Pure Orange and on top of that i have put studio Finish Concealer In NW 35.
- And for brow bone highlight Hush cream colour base from MAC.
- MAC’s cream colour base in Hush as cheekbone highlighter
- MAC’s Peach Twist as blush
- First I have applied Lipstick. Its from a company called Gosh(Available in super drug) in colour Noughat[I highly recommend it for nude lips ]
- On top of it I have used NARS chihuahua .
Hope you guys liked it.And please leave your precious comment what looks you want me to do and what looks you like for office/college wear.